I've been tagged by
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5)Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
I love how thorough these rules are about tagging. I guess the person who made this really wanted this to be serious business, so for fun I decided to emphasize the importance of tagging a bit more. I think it's cool that DA lets you know when people mention you now, it makes rule #5 automatic and honestly kinda pointless.
10 Facts About Me:
1) I'm really shy...I find it hard to start conversations so I usually don't approach people first.
2) However, if someone were kind enough to want to talk to be I'd be more than happy to talk because I'd feel more comfortable/less nervous about it.
3) I like to read stuff about how people try to control society (Or to make a 'utopia')
4) I like hearts. I like to draw them and collect heart shaped jewelry.
5) However, I have yet to really crush on someone or fall in love.
6) I've never been on a date before (I'm 20 years old)
7) I think I have social anxiety and/or I'm just afraid people won't accept me or like me.
8) I'm pudgy (well, not as much as I used to have been. I'm 20 pounds lighter than I used to be, although I'm still not thin)
9) I'm happy to be pudgy. I don't want to lose weight to be really thin, just want to be at a point where I'm not too big.
10) I love top hats and corsets, I also think dudes in suits are awesome. I think a suit looks nice in general, which is why I draw myself like this.
's Questions For Me:
1) What is one thing in your life that you regret the most?
At the moment nothing comes to mind, I don't like to hold regrets too long. Reliving past mistakes is painful when you think in a way that anything you do wrong makes you feel intensely dumb and horrible. Besides, it's way better to learn from past regrets or mistakes and do your best to prevent that kind of thing again.
2) Who has influenced your life recently?
My mom, she's really there for me even when I try to close her off and hold in whatever's bothering me.
3) What is your best/favorite coping mechanism when things get really tough?
Daydreaming, I go to my happy place.
4) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be and why?
Looks like I really got to go deep for this one....hmm. I think I'd change how people somehow value the negative things over the positive. We need to be at a point where we see more good than bad in people. So we can make more good.
5) If you could be in an anime or game, which one would you pick?
Oohh the choices I can make with this one! It's honestly a tie between s-CRY-ed and Soul Eater.
I've had dreams after I was watching s-CRY-ed where I had them alter powers. I mean you can "deconstruct, reshape, and crystallize matter at a molecular level using only thought and willpower." (Wiki plot summary) Those powers would be incredible to have!
Similar reasons are why I would choose Soul Eater. It'd be cool to be a weapon, and that world is interesting. I wonder what it would be like if I attended the DWMA.....I feel like drawing myself as an alter and/or a weapon now. I think I'm going to do that soon...
6) What brought you to DeviantArt?
I don't exactly remember, I think I found this site through fan art. All I really remember about first getting on DeviantArt is that I registered right when I was starting my freshman year of high school.
7) If you had to give up a part of your body to save someone else, what would you choose to sacrifice?
A part that I would be able to live without.
8) What is the most important thing to you in your life?
It is everything that makes the world beautiful and worth living. It's the sharing of happiness and expressing knowledge. Art is awesome!
9) What are you most afraid of?
Having the world turn on itself, the end of everything due to pure hate and anger.
10) What is your biggest dream?
To make all of my ideas happen creatively. I got a lot that I would love to draw and animate. I'd even love to make some music too. I just want to make all my art so hopefully other people can enjoy. I want to entertain people. I want to show them how awesome art is and inspire more art.
The People I Tag:
(If you guys don't want to do this, that's fine. Screw the rules! I just tried to pick as many people as I could. I feel weird tagging you guys since I barely talk here in DA to get to know you. I'm sorry >.< )
10 Questions for the People I Tagged:
1) Name a book or movie you love. Why do you love it so much?
2) If you can live at any point in time (past, present, or future) when would you live?
3) If you can travel to any dimension in the multiverse (including parallel universes of limitless variation of our world now) what kind of universe would you be in? (Weird question I know, but just do your best in talking about what kind of world you'd like to live in, example: Living in this world, but everyone's the opposite gender including you)
4) What do you think is our greatest problem in our society?
5) What is something you would love to do or experience someday?
6) What art form or entertainment source do you enjoy the most?
7) What fandom(s) do you place yourself in?
8) If you can have the chance to befriend or hang out with any fictional character, who would it be?
9) What's something you really wish existed right now for you to use? (Example: jetpacks, hoverboards, self cleaning room...)
10) If you can have any 3 superpowers, what would they be?